The term Domains in the following document refers to any domains under my scope of operation and that may refer to these policies. My domains include but are not limited to https://katiewoodstherapy.co.uk and all of it's sub domains. The use of the terms me, my, our or us refers to Katie Woods Therapy. The term you or user refers to you the client, the user of the products or services (collectively, the "Services"). By continuing to use the Services you agree to the terms stated in this and my other legal documents (collectively, the "Terms").
Note. I am a fully insured counsellor with a current enhanced DBS disclosure.
I understand and respect your privacy. This GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) statement will help you better understand how I collect and use your personal information when you use my Services. A more detailed description of my working practices will be presented to you on your first session.
How I Use Your Information
I endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. I annually review my security, policies, systems and business practices to ensure that I meet my ongoing commitment to GDPR.
How Your Personal Information Is Stored
- Physical files are stored securely under lock and key.
- Personally identifiable information is obfuscated to protect the Clients identity should any information be lost or stolen.
- Client data will be retained for 3 years unless a request is made for it to be removed.
How Your Information May Be Used
- To facilitate the appointment and booking process.
- To offer support via email, telephone or chat.
- To provide the Police (or other law enforcement agency) with relevant information to assist in any criminal proceedings.
- Incase of emergency if I feel you are at immediate risk of serious harm.
Your Information Will Not
- Be sold to 3rd parties.
- Otherwise disclosed wilfully.
You have the right to request a copy of the information I hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You may also request that I remove your information from my system(s). I reserve the right to charge a small administration fee for Data Protection Requests. You will need to allow up to 28 days to receive a copy of your information or to have your information removed from all of the systems.
Data Stored By 3rd Parties
My website may use 3rd party software. It's important that you read their terms and conditions:
My website does not track visitors; collect any personal data or use any cookies.